Sunday, April 17, 2011

Working on a Portfolio

There hasn't been too much to update lately. Things have been busy, as usual. Worl is work and life is life. We've been doing things but It's very hard to find the time to wait for videos to upload to the internet. Especially more than one. On the good side, there are many things coming up soon so hopefully that will give me an incentive to record and upload. However, I'm starting to get really into animation again since we've been having kind of a lul. Annnnnyyyways, Here's 2 projects I've been working on. Both were made in a combination of Maya and Mudbox. Both unbelievable programs! The first is the head of a type of alien from the video game StarCraft 2. I had a fun time making it and learned alot from tutorials that I watched on youtube.
Protoss bust.
The next is a character that I drew in my sketch book. I think the modeling came out pretty well and I'm glad that it came out as well as it did. He's kind of a forest spirit guy that I thought up a while back.
The Forest Spirit. The face is like a wooden mask.
Well, that's all for now. I'm excited to get back into modeling and doing something towards getting into grad school!

No comments: