Monday, July 12, 2010

Vallecito Drawings

I've been forgeting to do my sketchbook lately. So as a fun little thing I decided to include my pictures that I drew at Vallecito.... I know! cool, right? Aaaaaanyways on with the show.

This is kind of sad about Vallecito. There was a huge fire in 2002 and a lot of the trees were burned. This is a drawing of one of those trees. When we talked to some people in the area about it they said that the area burned was the size of the state of Rhode Island. It's sad but when we saw that the forest was growing back with such force it was pretty hopeful :D.


I drew this thing because I thought that it was pretty bizarre. It's a bronze antler that was turned upside down in order to look like a statue. I loved it so I drew it.


Here's a page with some Hungarian on it. The robot is balsting the page with his eye laser and saying one moment to someone. I thought that it was kinda funny..... heh.


In the upper right hand corner is a guy I made when I accidentally made a thick arm and turned it into a head. I think it looks pretty creepy! The little guy singing was inspired by Katamari Damacy. It's not the prince from the game but just one of those guys.
This is the song he's singing:




There's some more Hungarian. I don't know if it's right but it should say in English "Where is my dog?"




Chubby was the name of the horse I was riding.




Most of these drawing were for Val.



On this page I tried to draw a bird pretty realistically. It didn't go all that great :P


These are some guys based off of that guy creepy Charlie. (If you look a couple of posts back you'll see what I mean.)

Well. That's everything. I wanted to make a little bit of a longer post since I was jealous of Val's epicly sweet/long posts. As a last note Val and I's friend Ken is in Las Vegas. He sent us some pictures and a picture of his Hungarian friend. It's so crazy how many Hungarians we are discovering in the world. They're EVERYWHERE!!!!

No comments: