Saturday, August 7, 2010

Budapest and Skype and WAAIIITTTIIINNGGGG

I'm starting to lose my mind. I can't think of anything.... well, I can think of one think, Budapest. I've never felt so anxious for anything in my life. I look forward to hearing a new language, living in our apartment, calling home to family members. It all seems so exciting!
The thing about going to a different country, especially to live, is that EVERYTHING is exciting. Going to the store to buy food becomes a test in speaking, listening, reading, and general cultural experiences. I've read some blogs about how people hate struggling to communicate but to me that's the whole fun of it. It gets so boring day in and day out mindlessly speaking, driving everywhere, and generally carrying out a relatively predictable exhistance.
Well, on another, lighter note I have still been working on my robot. It's going well but very slow. I worked for a couple hours today and that's pretty much it.
*sigh* well, I can't wait for Budapest and that's that.

No comments: