Sunday, August 15, 2010

Harom Napmulva Budapestre Megyunk!!!!

(3 days until we go to Budapest)

I can't believe that we're leaving so soon. This Wednesday we will be leaving for another country. It's become almost impossible to comprehend as it gets closer and closer. I don't think that I'll comprehend it until we're actually on the plane.
I've been struggling with the thought of missing everyone and I'm not really sure how I'll be feeling after we leave. I really just hope that this sadness will leave and that it will be replaced with only hapiness and an urge for adventure upon entering Budapest. I am excited but I feel really terrible for making people feel sad.
I don't think I'll have time to think about any of this when we leave though and I know that everything will be fine.
Budapest, here we come! :)

No comments: