Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Fun Run

This past Saturday, Val and I went to a fun run for the area of the city that we live in. We didn't participate in the run but we stood by and watched, which is good enough I think :D. Anyways, the thing that made this so interesting was the exercises that people did.

Pretty interesting..... Lol!

It reminded me a lot of a scene from Lost in Translation where some women are doing water aerobics in the pool. Good times.... good times.

We hung out with this guy Daniel from the school. He speaks English VERY well and we had a nice time talking with him.

On the way home we saw the bike portion of the fun run, which was nice to see. We even saw some of our kids!

As you can see, Val and I have been quite busy with things but it is getting easier and easier every day. Today, Sunday, I was even able to lesson plan for the entire WEEK! That's nutty. I'm really looking forward to getting some stop animation going too. I really need to and I really want to. The creative part of my brain is screaming for me to do something like this. Especially after I saw these : /.

Just awesome! Hope to do stuff like this!

No comments: