Friday, February 5, 2010

Yeah. Not so much...


So I'm just gonna post on life I guess. I've COMPLETELY lost interest in making a blog on just CGI so yeah. Life is going well. I've been doing computer animation in my free time and waiting for my love to come home from work. I'm going to move to Hungary in the summer for an English teaching program. I've been learning Hungarian and that's been pretty interesting. I guess it's one of the hardest languages to learn for English speakers. How exciting!!! Val, my girlfriend, has been working at a flower shop which is a little horrible. I miss her a lot during the day. It sounds kind of ridiculous to other people but it's pretty hard when we used to be together for most of the day. Life seems kind of in a slump right now. I have almost all of the money I need to get to Hungary and have just been sitting around trying to find ways to keep myself occupied.
I did have a doctor's appointment today and that went really well. No health problems, except cholestoral, which is weird since I'm not overweight at all. My doctor said it's probably because I'm not very physically active.

No comments: