Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun Day and a Corks

Woohoo. Finally had my video camera in public :D. Yesterday, Val, Jamie and I went all over the city. The first stop was Gerbaud. It turned out to kind of be a bust since they didn't have the Gerbaud breakfast which was the entire reason we went. Oh well, saw some amazing street musicians!

Hazzah! Love street performers. Saturday was basically spent travelling from one place to another, eating or drinking something and then moving on to the next place to do the same. It was a great day, even though I was kind of down for part of it. No idea why : /. Anyways, fun day and very relaxing. Definitely need to do it again soon. On a side note, Val, Jamie and I have decided that Tuesdays will be our creative day where we go to a cafe and just work on artistic things! I'm thinking of making some flip books for ATCs (art trading cards). It's a thing that our friend Emily told us about. BTW, Emily expect one comin your way :D.

And last but not least, I made another animation a little bit ago. I enjoy them because they take such little time so I might just make a bunch of really short ones. Enjoy!

Nothing particularly incredible but I think they're really fun :D. Give it a try in your free time!

1 comment:

Dwight Adams said...

Hi Johnny and Val,
Looks like you guys are making the most of it!
Hope you're having fun